Your Highnesses, Your Excellencies, My Lords, Ladies & Gentlemen, Dear Colleagues, Esteemed Clients and Friends, Chers Amis,
This newsletter will be updated regularly so please come back as often as you can.
16th March will see several Champagne tasting. Save the date and book at http://www.grandchampagne.eventbrite.com/!
17th March Gay Professional Network meets on top of the Millbank Tower http://gpn.eventbrite.com/
25th March by invitation is the Convivial Eccentric Drink, do ask me for this too, members can book online http://www.eccentricclub.co.uk/
26th March the Belgian Ball at the Anglo-Belgian Club, 8 Northumberland Avenue, Trafalgar Square. A Black & White Ball! http://belgianball.eventbrite.com/
28th March is the Fundraising reception and dinner for the Tutu Fundation at the South Africa House. At the reception, which will be in the presence of His Excellency Dr. Zola Skweyiya, the South African High Commissioner and Tutu Foundation UK Trustee, the Archbishop will speak about his own experience of reconciliation work and how the Tutu Foundation is continuing this important mission in the UK. This will be followed by a private dinner with the Archbishop for just 12 guests at the Institute of Directors, Pall Mall.
For further details and booking please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
11th to 22nd May is the Festival de Cannes, ask me for details of an exclusive party with Ricky Martin, Georges Michael and many other celebrities, sponsors sought...
11th June, Financial Prosperity Seminar http://100percentyours.eventbrite.com/
12th June, Body Image Secret http://100percentyours.eventbrite.com/
19th June, Relationships Skills http://100percentyours.eventbrite.com/
July will see an extravaganza like no others... A very exclusive luxury World Tour in 7 days, read about it here http://www.barradoro.com/pressand then ask me the price...
The following are recommended
- Eduardo Cardenes, a fantastic interior design practice with commercial and residential projects all over the world, please contact me for more information. http://www.eduardocardenes.com/
- The Racehorses, a group of dancers with a difference with the support of the original Hot Gossip http://www.the-racehorses.com/ are available for booking for any corporate or charity evening.
- Juan Carlos Quintana, a young and fabulous designer who dresses up the stars, by appointment in his very fashionable Knightsbridge home. http://www.quintanacouture.com/
- Dr. Ariel Haus Practising Cosmetic Medicine & Dermatology, Member British Association of Cosmetic Doctors http://www.drhausdermatology.com. Mention my name for 30% off his procedures.
- Several artists:
- Marco Russo di Chiara
- Annick Augier
- Stephen Whatley
- Dennis Gilbert
- Barbara McGivern
- Michael Stervinou
- Morgan delle Piane
- Me J
- For this special gift for Christmas: Jewellers and Silversmith by appointment to Her Majesty The Queen and H.R.H. The Prince of Wales
Bentley & Skinner www.bentley-skinner.co.uk
- For your piano needs: http://www.marksonpianos.com/
- For all your Financial and Insurance Services
Do remember to say that I have recommended you when you contact any of them. Ask me for more information if you would like to before contacting them.
Remember that I offer a free venue finding service and with my contacts globally I can guarantee the best, most exclusive and sometimes unusual venues, hotels or restaurants anywhere, I also do project management, private, public and corporate events. I negotiate the best prices on your behalf. I can source at a fraction of the price of most agencies any form of entertainment be it for your birthday, Christmas, corporate or private parties, stag, hen parties and wedding with a difference. Try me!
Ask me for any events that you would like to go to not listed here, it may well be that I can get you invitations, wherever and whenever that is.
I invite you to have a look at my web pages below and to connect on these social websites. Please feel free to distribute this newsletter.
I very much look forward to seeing you again soon.
+ 44 7831 782 200
Jean-François Dor FIoD
gets people together and makes it happen.
Public Relations, Marketing and Events.
Your success is my ambition.
NIL NISI BONUM
http://salondor.blogspot.com/ Affluence, Facebook,
http://jeanfrancoisdor.blogspot.com/ (newsletter) Myspace, Twitter and LinkedIn
JF Dor T/A Jean-Francois Dor Events
Please consider the environment before printing this email