This month is marked by the Royal Wedding, party with the Button Club from 10 am and dress up for the festivities.
For those of you who want to join the Gay Professional Network, come this Thursday
In May “ En mai, fait ce qu’il te plait” In May do as you please…
7th to 8th May European May Fayre.
10th May Le Cercle Francophone
19th May Gay Professional Network
In June, book now for these fantastic seminars that Nicole Petschek is putting on at the Wellington based on the Laws of Attraction and the book, The Secret, starting on the 11th with ‘Financial Prosperity’ followed by ‘Body Image Secret’ and ‘Relationships Skills’. These seminars are limited in numbers.
11th June, Financial Prosperity Seminar
12th June, Body Image Secret
19th June, Relationships Skills
The following are recommended
- Eduardo Cardenes, a fantastic interior design practice with commercial and residential projects all over the world, please contact me for more information.
- Mario Prevost of the Fit Box, not a cheap feast but well worth the treat, Mario has the knack of completely relaxing you and feeling refreshed and invigorated. After being scrubbed, massaged, kneaded and feeling of total trust in the skillful hands of Mario, you will feel like a billion.
- Suzanne Grimsditch as it all in this enchanting farmhouse for those of you who would like a total immersion in French, in France.
- The Racehorses, a group of dancers with a difference with the support of the original Hot Gossip are available for booking for any corporate or charity evening.
- Juan Carlos Quintana, a young and fabulous designer who dresses up the stars, by appointment in his very fashionable Knightsbridge home.
- Dr. Ariel Haus Practising Cosmetic Medicine & Dermatology, Member British Association of Cosmetic Doctors.
- Margarita Hernandez has created amazing sculpture, viewed by appointment.
Do remember to say that I have recommended you when you contact any of them as you may find an added advantage, some up to 30% off their normal price. Contact me for more information if you would like to before contacting them.
I offer a free venue finding service and with my contacts globally I can guarantee the best, most exclusive and sometimes unusual venues, hotels or restaurants anywhere, I also do project management, private, public and corporate events. I negotiate the best prices on your behalf. I can source at a fraction of the price of most agencies any form of entertainment be it for your birthday, Christmas, corporate or private parties, stag, hen parties and wedding to include civil partnership with a difference. Try me!
Ask me for any events that you would like to go to not listed here, it may well be that I can get you invitations, wherever and whenever that is.
I invite you to have a look at my web pages below and to connect on these social websites. Please feel free to distribute this newsletter.
Check out my blog on a regular basis for any updates for parties coming up soon. Or just call me, I am always pleased to hear from you.
Finally I want to say thank you and good bye to Matthieu Coulonval who has been helping me since July last year and is going back to Belgium, I know that you will join me in wishing him the very best for the future and to say welcome to Philip Holm who starting soon.
I very much look forward to seeing you again soon.
+ 44 7831 782 200
Jean-François Dor FIoD
gets people together and makes it happen.
Public Relations, Marketing and Events.
Your success is my ambition.
http://salondor.blogspot.com Affluence, Facebook,
http://jeanfrancoisdor.blogspot.com/ Myspace, Twitter and LinkedIn