Sunday, March 30, 2008

April is coming

April is coming and the days are longer already! Spring is in the air and be in the spirit.

Have you thought about a massage? I had one on Saturday and still feel the effects now! If you are nice I will give you his number!

On Monday, the Rotary Club of London welcomes HE The Ambassador of Russia, in the evening, I am going to the Chopstick Club with Peter Whimster, co-founder with me of the China Britain Trade Association, (http://chinabusinessclub.blogpsot.com/) read about the latest on the Olympics. On Tuesday, ... I will tell you later. But do not miss this month:
Circa Club - Gay London Professionals and their friends- on the 4th
The Cercle Francophone on the 8th with Lilla Duva
The Life Drawing Class on the 17th
The China Business Club on the 30th
and please do ask me to organise your events!

If you need any promotion, PR, Marketing and Events, please let me know! My mobile number is unchanged 07831 782 200 and if I am not available please do leave a message, I will always call you back as soon as I can.

Yours ever,

Jean-Francois.

PS: Please accept my apologies if your emails have not been replied to, we had again a huge surge of junk-emails and have just deleted about 6,000 of them, although I have just 'fished' some out, I cannot guarantee that all emails I have deleted were all junk!

No comments: