Friday, October 03, 2014

October news



Hello and I hope that you are enjoying the warm sunshine of the autumnal season wrapped in with an extra layer perhaps and have taken the tweeds and cashmere jumpers out of the moth balls.

Please click on the highlighted words for more information or RSVP

The Season is well under way already and as a way of apologies for not keeping in touch for so long, please read what I have been up to lately here.

Join me at future events and please do keep in touch, it means the world to me that you call, email, tweet or message me in any other way.

I still do the The Network  and GPN  and started a Walthamstow Gay Meetup together with a City of London Gay Meetup.

The Network and The Salon d'Or are the only two groups that are not specifically LGBT but opened to all, it encompasses many other groups from various nationalities and ethnicities.

You can see current events here that I organise but of course I attend many others such as The Eccentric Club and The Whitefriars Club.

This month of October:

6th:   Le Cercle Francophone meets now at various time of the month in various places and with different settings,  Monday we are having Lobster & Frites at Villandry.
7th:   Anglo-Belgian Society 1st Tuesday Drink
16th: GPN  in Leicester Square
17th: London Social
22nd: The Whitefriars Club, Irma Kurtz, THE Agony Aunt par excellence is speaking.
23rd: The Network in Leicester Square, and various other events...

Well I am already tired just enumerating these events that I am either organising or just attending. I will let you know what is happening in November in about 2 weeks...

Check my newsletter on http://jeanfrancoisdor.blogspot.co.uk/

Share this event on Facebook, Twitter or whichever other platform you choose to.
 
I very much look forward to seeing you again soon.

With all best wishes,

Yours truly, 

Jean-François.

@jeanfrancoisdor, @thenetworklondo, @gaypronet, @prmayfair


No comments: