Saturday, December 03, 2011

My Network & Season's Greetings

Dear Esteemed Friends,

Please join my Network if you have not done so already. This way we shall keep better in touch.

I take the opportunity of this message to send you my very best wishes of the Season's. May all your dreams succeed and desires fulfilled.

Yours,

Jean-François.

Join my network

+ 44 7831 782 200

Jean-François Dor FIoD

gets people together and makes it happen.

Public Relations, Marketing and Events.

Your success is my ambition.

NIL NISI BONUM

events@jeanfrancoisdor.com jeanfrancoisdor

www.jeanfrancoisdor.com on:

Salon d’Or Skype, ASW, Cosmocircle,

Newsletter Social Diary Affluence, Facebook,

Arts Club Charitable Trust Myspace, Twitter and LinkedIn

Gay Professional Network

Eccentric Club

New BBM: 26C4BB37 & LiveProfile LPLJGE06

No comments: