October is now on, party season has officially started. It is now time to enjoy and make the economy buoyant again. Ask me for any events that you would like to go to not listed here, it may well be that I can get you invitations, wherever and whenever that is.
I am very pleased to announce that Olivier Lebleu is coming to speak to le Cercle Francophone next Tuesday on the first Giraffe of France. http://cercle.eventbrite.com/ and that Eugenie Rhodes is coming to speak to the Eccentric Club next Friday on Eccentricity through the ages http://eccentricdinner.eventbrite.com/.
I am also delighted to announce that last Friday I was admitted to the Livery of the Worshipful Company of Marketors and on the same day although at another event I was paid a great compliment and a toast was raised that I made their life fulfilled and better, I sincerely hope that I do and that you enjoy coming to the many varied events. They are only possible because of your attendance and I thank you for your support.
On the 26th all Belgians and lovers of Belgium, please come to this dinner with Comte Jabobs de Hagen, an extraordinary person. http://absannualdinner.eventbrite.com/
On the 27th Aminta is re-enacted at the Grosvenor Chapel http://serse.eventbrite.com/
The launch of E³ at the Studio Valbonne in Soho is on the 29th October.
This is Eccentric, Erotic, Esoteric or could it be Exotic? This is the E Cube.
Dream, Value and Experience are the themes that run through all my events, whether this is to support a charity or to just celebrate hedonism.
Please click on the links below for more information and RSVP.
When What Where Time More info and How do I book?
26/10/2010Annual Dinner of the Anglo-Belgian SocietyS
St Stephen’s Club 19:15 http://absannualdinner.eventbrite.com/
27/10/2010 Aminta by Ensemble Serse
The Grosvenor Chapel
29/10/2010 E³ Studio Valbonne 20:00 http://e3.eventbrite.com/
19/11/2010 Dinner at the House of Lords
Palace of Westminster
1st Monday CPFE Various 19:00 http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4647384867
1st Tuesday First Tuesday Drink
The Anglo-Belgian Club
1St Friday Circa-Club St Stephen’s Club 19:00 http://www.circa-club.com/
2nd Tuesday Cercle Francophone
St Stephen’s Club 18:00 http://cercle.eventbrite.com/
2nd Friday The Eccentric Club Dinner
St Stephen’s Club 19:13 http://eccentricdinner.eventbrite.com/
3rd Thursday The Gay Professional Network
The Shadow Lounge 19:00 http://gpn.eventbrite.com/
4th Thursday The Eccentric Club Convivial Drinks
St Stephen’s Club 19:47 http://eccentricdrink.eventbrite.com/
In November Marco Russo di Chiara will show his work in a collective at the Crypt in St Pancras, let’s not forget the Lord Mayor’s Show on the 13th
I am representing a diverse range of clients that I believe in:
- Eduardo Cardenes, a fantastic interior design practice with commercial and residential projects all over the world, please contact me if you have something in mind. http://www.eduardocardenes.com/
- Dr Ariel Haus is a dermatologist who will take away all the unwanted wrinkles and ripples, feel like a million dollar and defeat the ageing process. Gentlemen and Ladies are welcomed in the luxury of Harley Street or in Rio de Janeiro if you feel like travelling. Exclusively to you, Dr Haus offers all his services when quoting ref: JFD-DAH-0910 for 30% off all his fees. This is a substantial saving. http://www.drhausdermatology.com/
- The Racehorses, a group of dancers with a difference with the support of the original Hot Gossip http://www.the-racehorses.com/ are now available for booking for any corporate or charity evening.
- Juan Carlos Quintana, a young and fabulous designer who is already dressing up the stars, by appointment in his very fashionable Knightsbridge home. http://www.quintanacouture.com/
- For Gentlemen only, sorry ladies, I recommend Mario Prevost at the FitBox http://fitbox.blogspot.com/ to get in shape after the excesses of holidays.
- Benjamin Reynolds who had made several websites and is working on mine as we speak and is doing a very special promotion for actors, models, singers and dancers http://www.aquastreamdesign.co.uk/
- Several artists:
Whilst Marco explores shades and shadows, Annick describe the soul and aura of people, Stephen made portrait and pictures for Her Majesty the Queen, Dennis does portrait too and has this amazing array of pictures from nudes to landscapes at over 80 years young, Barbara McGivern has her pictures in collection worldwide to include the reigning family of Dubai and Michael does explore colours and shapes a bit like I did twenty years ago. See http://jfdarts.blogspot.com for a glimpse.
- Financial and Insurance Services
Do remember to say that I have recommended you when you contact any of them.
If interested in any of those please do not hesitate to contact me.
Remember that I offer a free venue finding service and with my contacts globally I can guarantee the best, most exclusive and sometimes unusual venues, hotels or restaurants anywhere, I also do project management, private, public and corporate events. I negotiate the best prices on your behalf. I can source at a fraction of the price of most agencies any form of entertainment be it for your birthday, Christmas, corporate or private parties, stag, hen parties and wedding. Try me!
I invite you to have a look at my web pages below and to connect on these social websites. Please feel free to distribute this newsletter; I need all the help I can get.
I very much look forward to seeing you again soon.
+ 44 7831 782 200
Blackberry pin: 2627704C
Jean-François Dor FIoD
gets people together and makes it happen.
Public Relations, Marketing and Events.
Your success is my ambition.
http://jeanfrancoisdor.ning.com/ Skype, ASW, Cosmocircle,
http://salondor.blogspot.com/ Affluence, Facebook,
http://jeanfrancoisdor.blogspot.com/ Myspace, Twitter and LinkedIn
JF Dor T/A Jean-Francois Dor Events